About Heart Soul & Art
Our Mission and Vision
Our shop is open to all customers and we lovingly embrace people who are seeking a spiritual environment that is accepting, non-judgement and fostering a safe place for those in need. We are committed to educating our customers in the pursuit of spiritual connections with crystals, energy, meditation, intuition and wellness.
We are dedicated to facilitating our customers in finding their true creative and spiritual self by making it easy and fun to be consistent in developing a spiritual practice to feel connected, loved and inspired every day.
Our philosophy is that everyone is born with inner drive to find spiritual purpose, peace and happiness.
We Also Support Spiritual Healing Arts Programs
The healing arts are creative practices that promote healing, wellness, coping and personal change with music, art, dance/movement, and more. These approaches combine artistic expression with inner awareness and communication.
Throughout life many people yearn for a kind of creative connection or spiritual expression and don’t know where or what opportunity to seek. Many adults are shy or non-confident in believing that they could express themselves in an imaginative way because of childhood parental disapproval or judgement and criticism.
Our mission is to provide a creative environment that is free of judgment or criticism and facilitates people in connecting with their inner creative self.
Sharron Ragan has a proven track record as a transformational visionary guide and has successfully guided hundreds of clients and businesses with her intuitive insight abilities and strategies. She spent 25-years as a brand/marketing/advertising executive working with some of the top brands in the world including Coca-Cola, Wendy’s International and McDonald’s.
Her passion is helping people find spiritual purpose and peace to make a difference in the lives of others. As owner of Heart Soul & Art LLC she combines her love of intuition, creativity and spiritual development.
As the owner of Heart Soul & Art Sharron is a recognized business leader, award winning artist and has been featured in national media as a leading expert in intuitive coaching. She is a published writer and is a former president of the Atlanta Artists Center.
We do our best to be spiritually compassionate and eco-friendly
- We believe that our purpose is to serve our customers and always be kind and compassionate at all times.
- We believe in educating our customers as much as possible about ALL our products and services.
- We reuse all packaging from our vendors.
- We return all empty ink cartridges and toner containers to be refurbished or recycled.
- We do our part and belong to the community Green Groups to improve recycling in our community.
- We use natural cleaning products in our shop.
- We plan to pool our errands to make fewer trips to the local banks, post office and stores, etc.
- We research and buy from ethical crystal wholesalers that strive to sustain crystal mining communities and wholesalers that are eco-friendly.
Mon - Sat
10 am - 7 pm
1 - 5pm
* Shop may be open before or after if there is a workshop or an event.
Heart Soul and Art, LLC
1470 Roswell Road
Marietta, Ga 30062